If you use an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other Apple gadgets, I’m sure you’d be interested in getting a free iTunes gift card.
- Daily Goodie Box - Grab a GIANT box of free samples from some of the world's most popular brands.
- Try Products - What's better than one giant box of free stuff? TWO giant boxes of free stuff. Join Try Products to get even more free samples shipped right to you.
- P&G Rewards - Get over $100 in coupons to stuff you already buy, plus enter to win weekly gift boxes and gift cards.
After all, every song or music album you buy costs money. That’s around 99 cents a song and almost $10 a pop for an album (which goes down to $5 during sales). Movies cost between $7 and $20, while TV show episodes are priced at about $3/episode.
Apps on iTunes are pretty cheap at 99 cents, but this would still depend on the developers. Well-known apps are priced higher, so if you’re looking for something specific, prepare to shell out more than just a dollar.
For those of us who love eating up content, whether you’re on a TV show marathon, or you’re trying to expand your music playlist, receiving a free iTunes gift card now and again is awesome.
8 Ways to Get FREE iTunes Gift Card
You don’t need to look very far. The following tips and tricks will teach you how to get free apple gift cards and free iTunes codes legally, easily, and for the most part, without leaving the comfort of your home.
1. Answer Surveys
Survey sites are free to join. Once you’ve filled out a profile, you will be notified whenever new surveys fit your demographic. Answer the surveys whenever you can to earn points, which you can then redeem for iTunes gift cards once you’ve reached the minimum payout threshold.
Some reputable survey sites include:
- Survey Junkie
- Opinion Outpost
- Pinecone Research
- Ipsos I-Say
- American Consumer Opinion Panel
Some of the survey sites above pay higher than others. Also, the payout amount varies per survey site, but all of them have been proven to pay its members.
2. Shop Online
If you need to shop for something online, download and open one of the following apps to see if the store you’re planning to buy from is included in the list of partner stores.
Every dollar you spend on the app’s partner stores earn you points, which you could then redeem for free iTunes or Apple gift cards.
3. Participate in Get-paid-to Rewards Sites
The following sites let you do simple online tasks from answering surveys to watching trailers or online videos. You are paid to search the web, download apps, test out products, and perform a wide range of tasks.
Of course, every rewards site has its respective rules and amount offered per task. The good news is most of these sites have no exclusivity rules, which means you can join ALL of them (or just a few) and there won’t be any issues.
4. Scan Receipts, Get Cashbacks, and Get a FREE iTunes Gift Card Effortlessly
Here’s a cool trick that you should incorporate into your day-to-day lives. Scanning receipts could actually get you some cash back into your pockets. And both online and brick-and-mortar stores are included.
Check out apps like:
They’re very easy to use, too! Just take photos of your receipts, upload these images into the app, and immediately earn points for them. Once you reach the minimum payout threshold, redeem them for a free iTunes gift card, or other e-gift cards your heart desires.
5. Play Games
You don’t need to feel like you’re “working” to receive a free iTunes gift card. The following apps and sites allow users to just play, have fun, and earn rewards, which you can then redeem for cash or gift cards.
- Rewarded Play – Accepts only US and Canada players, but it does pay members for playing games like solitaire, Mahjong, Words with Friends, Yahtzee and some strategy/adventure games. Your points can then be redeemable as an iTunes gift card or other gift cards (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc.)
- Mistplay – This Android-specific app pays you points to play games.
- Solitaire Cube ( iOS, Android or Galaxy) – Yes, even playing solitaire can earn you real cash. But you need to spend money on this app to be able to play. If you’re great at solitaire, this should be a challenge for you.
- Gamehag – Accumulate reward points by playing a bunch of games.
- Bingo Clash (iOS, Android or Galaxy) – If you’re a bingo fan, this one’s for you. You can play with or without spending money. The more you’re willing to spend in entry fees (ranging from 30 cents to $11), the bigger the cash prize pool is (from $5 to $70). You earn virtual currency, which you can then redeem for various gift cards like iTunes GC.
6. Try Apps
If you love trying out new apps for your phone, use FeaturePoints to earn points. This company has already paid out over $5 million in rewards, so it’s never too late to join the game.
Bananatic is an app used by game developers to test their latest game projects. Users try the apps and provide feedback to win gift cards or other gifts.
7. Give Apps Access to Your Phone
If you don’t have time to answer surveys, enter receipts, or do other small online tasks, you can give access to certain apps and earn points while the apps run in the background of your phone.
For example, S’more app app pays you points for every ad it displays on your locked screen. This kind of app works in the background, spying on your day-to-day internet habits. The company behind apps like this use your data for marketing research and analytics.
These apps let you redeem your accumulated points for gift cards, such as a free Apple gift card, or free iTunes codes.
It's a giant box of free samples and it comes right to your door at no cost.
Click here and get yours.
8. Buy Other Gift Cards
If you’re a fan of gift cards, whether for your own consumption or as gifts, then make sure to check the following websites:
- Gift Card Granny – Buy discounted gift cards and accumulate rewards for each purchase. The rewards can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
- Raise.com – Join its rewards program called Raise Pay, so you’ll earn rewards every time you buy a new gift card.
- GiftCards.com – The rewards program earns you “G-Money” (the site’s rewards currency), which you can redeem for cash in the future, or use toward a free iTunes gift card purchase in the future.
These sites are all gift card stores, so if you really really need an iTunes gift card immediately and have no time to wait for your rewards to get accumulated, check out their promo pages and look out for super-discounted iTunes gift cards. They’re not free, but these cheaper alternatives are always better than paying full price.
Does Apple Accept a Free iTunes Gift Card?
Yes, Apple will accept any free iTunes gift card you received from the sources above since they are legitimate, real Apple gift cards.
You can use your iTunes gift card balance to buy e-books, music, paid, or even for your in-app purchases.
To check your gift card balance, log in with your Apple ID at the App Store or iTunes app. Mac or iPhone users will see their balance just below their names upon logging in, while iTunes/PC users will be able to see the balance after clicking “Store.”
If you’re having problems with your free iTunes gift card, Apple is just a quick call away. Use 1-800-MY-APPLE.