Free toothpaste samples may be far from the freebies you’re looking for, but you’d be surprised at the savings you can get if you can slash it off from your monthly grocery list.
So how can you get free toothpaste samples? What do you have to do? Where can you sign up?
This post will reveal the 10 most popular toothpaste brands to follow and steps on how you can get free samples from every one of them.
Free Toothpaste by Mail
Receiving free toothpaste by mail is possible, but you need to do a little digging.
Sign up for all 3 sites to get regular freebies in the mail.
- Daily Goodie Box - Grab a GIANT box of free samples from some of the world's most popular brands.
- Freebies.com - Similar to Daily Goodie Box. Create an account, pick which samples you want, and get a big box of free stuff delievered straight to you.
- SwagBucks - Free $10.00 for signing up! Trade your thoughts for cash.
If you’re interested in free toothpaste samples, here’s everything you need to know:
- Some brands send samples completely free, others require you to pay for shipping and handling cost
- Toothpaste companies do not giveaway free samples 24/7, 365 days a year. When samples are available varies between companies.
- Almost all oral health companies have special offers that are only available for dentists, dental hygienists, and other professionals in the dentistry field
- There are free toothpaste samples that are unavailable at this time, but are open for requests at another season or month
- Kids’ toothpastes are usually offered as samples more than adult toothpastes
Now that you know what to expect and what not to expect from toothpaste freebies, check out which brands you should follow.
10 Toothpaste Brands to Follow and Steps to Get Free Samples
Be sure to bookmark this post and follow the instructions for each company.
Founded in 1873, Colgate has been one of the top 3 brands of toothpaste in the world. It is available in nearly 200 countries and is valued at over $15 billion.
Whether you’re a fan of the minty-white regular Colgate, gel-based Colgate, or advanced teeth-whitening toothpaste, it is indisputable that the company has a big chunk of the market cornered.
As for free toothpaste samples, Colgate has two popular programs:
- Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures – Educators can request a Colgate kit for their students as long as they use official school email address and send a request (or get-waitlisted) by filling up this form. If you’re lucky to be included in the annual program, 25 of your students can get free Colgate®toothpaste and toothbrush samples, as well as easy-to-use oral hygiene classroom materials for you. Unfortunately, these kits are limited and go quickly on a first come, first served basis.
- Colgate Professionals – If you are a dentist, dental hygienist, dental tech, or any other professional in this field, you can request to get Colgate free sample pack by mail. You might need to send proof about your profession or office address, but it is worth the effort since Colgate gives away plenty of products, which you could then give to patients either for free or for a minimal fee.
Founded in 1961, Sensodyne is the most popular among the ‘sensitive teeth’ market. It is often recommended by dentists since most varieties provide instant relief to teeth and gum problems.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, maker of Sensodyne toothpaste, gives away complimentary samples to dental professionals via the GSK|Health Partner page, or SensodyneProfessional.com. You must create an account and reveal your practice shipping address to be eligible for any Sensodyne free samples.
If you’re not a dentist and just wish to try out Sensodyne samples, your best bet is to:
- Go to your dentist and ask for free Sensodyne samples
- Wait for promos on Sensodyne.com, use coupons to slash prices, or contact them directly for free toothpaste samples
- Stalk Sensodyne’s Facebook, Twitter or YouTube for freebies, contests, giveaways and other promotions.
Crest is a brand of toothpaste products under the Procter & Gamble family.
If you are interested in getting free Crest toothpaste samples, you may try to:
- Register to DentalCare.com and get a free tube of toothpaste
- Become a member of Crest.com’s community by signing up for the newsletter
Dental professionals can get free samples by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
Aquafresh has been around since 1973 and is also a product of GlaxoSmithKline. It is famously known for launching the striped toothpaste in the oral care market. The brand has a wide range of products from mouthwash to kids toothpaste, and other oral care products.
For free Aquafresh samples,
- Get the Captain Aquafresh app and be updated with promos.
- Request complementary samples, if you’re a “health partner” or anyone working in the dental field. (Needs registration)
- Follow the brand on Facebook or Twitter, so you can join promos
Created by Unilever, CloseUp is a brand more popular in the United Kingdom, Asia and the Middle East. If you’re aware of the brand, maybe because Close-up is one of the earliest toothpastes to launch a purely gel-based product.
Whether you’re an old or new fan of CloseUp, here’s how you can get freebies from this toothpaste brand:
- Fill out the contact form and request for a product sample. Be specific (CloseUp has numerous “flavors” to choose from and vary between countries it is offered).
- UK residents can get freebies just by shopping via Superdrug.com
6. Arm and Hammer
Arm and Hammer is a US-based American manufacturer of household products. The company has been around since 1867 and is most popular for their baking soda, but it has slowly introduced a couple of personal care and oral care products through the years.
If you’re interested in trying out Arm and Hammer toothpaste, watch out for:
- The Switch & Save Challenge – Every now and then, the company restarts this promotion and lets new customers try out their toothpaste for free.
- Promos and coupons are sent via newsletter, so make sure to sign up.
- Contests announced on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube.
7. Hello Oral Care
If you’re looking for a toothpaste with no peroxide, dyes, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives, Hello Oral Care toothpaste may be a good choice for you.
These 3 sites will send you FREE stuff in the mail and PAY YOU to hear what you think about what you receive.
To get free samples, join the Hello Friends community and wait for “missions” in your dashboard. The first missions usually appear 5 minutes after signup. Follow the instructions and if you’re finished, Hello Oral Care will send you either a mint or strawberry toothpaste to try out.
You can also register to the company’s newsletter for updates about freebies and promos.
8. Tom’s of Maine
Owned by Colgate-Palmolive, Tom’s of Maine is a brand famous for its personal care products made only with natural ingredients.
If you’re interested in trying out their sea salt or charcoal toothpaste, request Tom’s of Maine toothpaste samples via:
- E-mail (send your sample request here, but make sure to include your address).
- Follow Tom’s of Maine on Facebook and participate in promotions
- Join the “Natural Maineiacs” community and get to receive special samples and giveaways
This brand is also under GlaxoSmithKline, but is focused more on gum health. As such, if you’re suffering from bleeding gums or sensitive gums and is looking for a toothpaste that can provide relief, Parodontax may help.
Free Parodontax samples are available at:
- GSK Health Partner account – Exclusive for dental professionals
- Your dentist – Since dentists are given free samples of Parodontax, it’s safe to say that you can ask about a toothpaste sample on your next visit to the dentist.
10. Marvis Toothpaste
This niche toothpaste brand has become popular in Amazon for its unique flavors (there’s ginger, cinnamon, jasmin, aquatic, licorice, to name a few).
The most reliable way of getting free samples is by sending them a direct request here.
The Bottom Line
If you want to stock up your toiletries with other freebies, check out the free razor, free deodorant spray or free Suave products for men. Or you can just put all your effort in getting free Target gift cards, which you can use to buy any personal hygiene and other supplies you need.