What if I told you that you could receive free pizza every month for doing simple tasks daily… would you do it?
- Daily Goodie Box - Grab a GIANT box of free samples from some of the world's most popular brands.
- Try Products - What's better than one giant box of free stuff? TWO giant boxes of free stuff. Join Try Products to get even more free samples shipped right to you.
- Survey Junkie - Work with companies like Nike, Sony, and Apple and get paid to test out their latest products!
In the United States alone, people spend about $10 billion on pizza every year. If you contributed to this number, I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt if you can save money on a couple of pizza 0rders a month, right?
There are 5 tried-and-tested, legit ways of getting free pizza from national pizza chains like Domino’s, Little Ceasar’s, Pizza Hut, and California Pizza Kitchen to your local mom-and-pop pizza shop. If you just remember a few dates, join a couple of programs, and participate in them, you may just consistently be
5 Ways to Get Free Pizza
The following methods require no monkey business. Just follow the steps to get your free slice (and if you’re lucky… an entire box).
1. National Free Pizza Day
World Pizza Day (or National Pizza Day in the U.S. and U.K.) is celebrated every year, on February 9th. It began in 2000 and has continued to this day.
Pizza chains and smaller pizza shops celebrate with free pizzas, discounts, and even a chance to win a year’s supply.
If you’re an active member of rewards programs of pizza chains like Domino’s or Pizza Hut, there’s a big chance you can get a free slice. But you do need to get out and visit the closest branch.
Other deals you might find on pizza day include:
- Buy one, take one
- 50% of your second pizza
- Free delivery (sometimes they work with delivery apps like DoorDash when offering this promo)
- Receive extra rewards points when you order on Pizza Day
- Get a free drink or dessert if you buy a whole-sized pizza
- Free pizza upgrades
- Get a free slice or other freebies if you sign up for their Rewards program on this day
2. In-House Free Pizza Rewards Programs
Speaking of Rewards programs, one of the best things about foodie rewards is that they’re always worth it. Most pizza chains have them. For example:
- Bertucci’s – Get free food on your birthday and member anniversary.
- Blaze Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Cici’s Pizza – For every five visits with a purchase of $7 or more, you earn a free adult buffet or carryout pizza. To take note of your visits, just download the app, scan your receipt and wait until you eligible to redeem.
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Domino’s Pizza – For every $10 you spend, you receive ten points. 60 points get you a free pie.
- Donatos Pizza
- Godfather’s Pizza – Download the Godfather’s Pizza app (available for both Android and iOs), where you can see your points earned. Get 1 point for ever $1, then redeem for a free meal once you reach 150 points.
- Marco’s Pizza – Get back 1 point for every dollar spent. Once you reach 100 loyalty rewards points, you’ll receive $10 off for any Marco’s order.
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza
- Papa Gino’s Pizza
- Papa Johns – As a Papa Rewards member, you earn 1 point for every $1 spent. 75 points can be redeemed for $10 “Papa Dough” (that’s Papa John’s awesome-named currency), which you can use to buy anything from the store.
- Papa Murphy’s
- Pizza Hut – Hut Rewards program members get to earn 2 points for every dollar spent on Pizza Hut. Redeem once you reach 200 (for a medium pizza) or 250 (for a large one).
- Pizza Inn
- Round Table Pizza – You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. But you can redeem any food you’re craving once you earn 50 points. If it’s your birthday, you just need to purchase a drink and the Round Table Pizza will treat you to a free personal pizza.
- Sbarro – Within 24 hours of joining Sbarro’s Slice Society, you’ll get a free XL NY slice if you purchase a beverage. You also get a free birthday surprise.
Almost all holidays are covered with rewards programs. If it’s Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Veteran’s Day, make sure to check your go-to pizza place if you’re eligible for a freebie.
In most cases, free pizzas are given away when an order is made on the member’s birthday (Some even just send you a birthday freebie without purchase). You just have to check terms on how to redeem it, since each restaurant has its own rules.
3. Sign-up to Newsletters
If you don’t want to join any loyalty programs and rewards, you can still be notified of promotions and freebies by signing up for newsletters.
Mellow Mushroom, for example, gives away free pizza, birthday treats, special deals, and other fun surprises to anyone who signs up for their e-newsletter.
4. Win Free Food by Joining Giveaways Online
Aside from joining respective loyalty programs of these pizza chains, make sure to follow your favorite ones on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even TikTok!).
Many giveaways are hosted on social media, so don’t be left behind when they do give pizzas (and other goodies) away.
Following them won’t guarantee you’ll receive anything, but what have you got to lose by joining these contests? Most of the time, you only need to like/heart/retweet/share or tag people you know to the post, and you’ve gotten yourself an entry to the draw.
5. Get Free Pizza Gift Cards
There are websites designed exclusively for members to “earn” a wide range of gift cards simply by performing simple online tasks. The following sites are different, but the concept is the same. Just sign up, do the tasks available for your demography, and earn enough points that can be redeemed for a gift card. In this case, your goal is a gift card from any of the famous pizza chains.
Swagbucks rewards sites where members play games, shop for cashback, read third-party emails, search online via its portal, watch sponsored videos, take surveys, and perform other tasks in exchange for points. These points can be redeemed with cash via PayPal or various gift cards, such as Domino’s Pizza gift cards.
Swagbucks has Domino’s gift cards available in several denominations, from $5 to $50, so you can choose how much you want depending on the points you’re earned.
Prize Rebel is similar to Swagbucks. You just have to participate in a market research survey, watch online videos, sign up for PrizeRebel partner offers, and perform other tasks to earn points. Once you’ve had enough points, you can redeem them for a $15 Pizza Hut eGift card.
BONUS: Other Ways to Get Free Pizza
Some pizza places have their own programs when it comes to giving back to loyal customers. For example:
- Little Caesar’s Pizza Party Freebie – Little Caesars has a Pizza Party Proof program, wherein anyone who has collected 200 pizzas can earn a pizza party for up to 30 people. It’s an awesome loyalty program for schools, daycare centers, and youth groups. To redeem, you don’t need to keep the entire box. Just collect the tab on the corner of a Little Caesars pizza box.
- Free Pizza as a wedding gift? – Don’t like the traditional appliance or home stuff wedding gifts? Want to eat your comfort food at the end of your memorable but tiring wedding day? Check out Domino’s Wedding Registry. It’s a cool concept.
- Domino’s Two For Tuesday – Domino’s Pizza has some of the best promos in the pizza world. Their long-running Two for Tuesday promo, for example, has been around for years. When you buy any Medium or Large Domino’s pizza on a Tuesday, you can get another of the same size completely free
Here are other ways to get free food aside from pizza, and if you’re only looking for free food delivery, here are restaurants and other stops to check out.