Taking care of newborn babies is expensive, so embrace all the gifts and promos like free baby bottles you can find in the world.
- Daily Goodie Box - Grab a GIANT box of free samples from some of the world's most popular brands.
- Try Products - What's better than one giant box of free stuff? TWO giant boxes of free stuff. Join Try Products to get even more free samples shipped right to you.
- Opinion Outpost - Work with companies like Nike, Sony, and Apple and get paid to test out their latest products!
You’ll need every cent you can save. Here’s why: the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) estimates parents would spend $15,000 to $20,000 a year to raise a child.
Better get used to money-saving tips like these early and enjoy hunting for all the freebies you can claim for your baby.
10 Ways to Get Free Baby Bottles
So where can you find baby bottles without spending a cent? Here are 10 ways:
1. Family and Friends
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that babies give up the bottle entirely by about age 1, and no later than 18 months. This means the bottle-feeding phase zooms in faster than you’d realize.
One of the most reliable ways you can find baby bottles is by asking family and friends for gently-used bottle sets.
2. Baby Bottle Companies
Can you get free samples from baby bottle companies? Yes and no. Most companies offer samples only during promotions and contests, but you can always contact them. There’s no harm in asking.
- Bare BPA Free | 1-646-389-9496 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Brown’s |1-800-778-9001 | contact form
- Chicco| 1-877-424-4226 | contact form
- Comotomo | 1-800-890-6895| email@example.com
- Evenflo |1-855-334-2229 | contact form
- Lansinoh | 1-800-292-4794 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAM |1-866-949-1174| email@example.com
- Munchkin | 1-800-344-2229 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- NUK |1-888-NUK-1238 | contact form
- Playtex |1-888-310-4290 | contact form
- Philips Avent | 1-800-542-8368 | contact form
- Tommee Tippee | 1-877-248-6922 | FB message
Note that almost all these baby bottle companies have their own newsletters.
Make sure to sign up for each one, since promotions, contests and freebie announcements are usually sent to newsletters first before announcing them to the world.
3. Free Baby Bottles from Milk Formula Companies
Baby bottles don’t just go with breastmilk – they pair up with milk formula as well. It’s understandable why many milk formula companies giveaway free baby bottles as part of their promotions.
Most of the time, these bottle freebies are taped to the milk formula boxes or cans at grocery stores.
4. Doctor Clinic or Hospital
Some hospitals prepare a gift box for new moms and babies who are scheduled for delivery there.
Some pediatric and OB-GYN clinics may also have their own version of this gift box.
Baby bottle companies could have partnered with these medical facilities to bring these gifts exactly to the target market. Or it could be a program created completely by your doctors or the hospital you chose.
5. Baby Stores
Even if they don’t carry baby bottles in their collections, these baby stores could partner up with baby bottle brands for giveaways.
6. Free Baby Bottles from Baby Registries
When I was pregnant, I got a couple of free bottle samples by signing up for baby registries. As of 2022, you can still sign up for the following baby registries and be surprised by free baby bottles (or other baby items).
- Contents: About 10 baby items. The contents change depending on availability, but it usually includes 1 set of free baby bottles, diapers, wipes, onesies, a blankie, and more.
- Details: If you’re not a member yet, you have to join Amazon Prime to create your Amazon gift registry. Once you’re in, you have to complete 60% of your baby registry checklist. To qualify for the welcome box, you should either purchase at least $10 worth of items from your registry or have someone else buy a $10 item for you.
- Contents: There is no specific brand or items discussed, except that the box is valued at around $120.
- Details: Unlike other baby registries on this list that deliver the box straight to your house, Target’s gift registry must be picked up at customer service from the nearest Target branch. You can also call 1-800-888-9333 first to check for availability.
- Contents: It varies from box to box, but you can expect to find a set of free baby bottles, diapers, moisturizers, ointment, and a whole lot more.
- Details: When you register with Walmart, you’ll get a baby box filled with freebies that are valued up to $40. It takes about 4-6 weeks for your Walmart box to arrive.
It's a giant box of free samples and it comes right to your door at no cost.
Click here and get yours.
Register with Bed, Bath & Beyond and receive a bag with free samples, coupons, and a copy of their registry guide. Only available in stores at buybuyBABY.
The Hello Baby Box is our welcome gift for our registrants to introduce you to baby brands and products. Each box’s contents change often, but you can expect things like bibs, hats, diapers, wipes, baby bottles, and pacifiers, along with baby product coupons and promos.
7. Maternity Expos
If you’re still in the planning and shopping phase and have a long way to go before the baby arrives, I’m sure you’ve heard of maternity expos before.
These events are packed with companies offering all sorts of baby items and products for new moms.
Many expos come with an entrance fee and a swag bag for participants.
If you’re lucky, you might just receive a set of free baby bottles with your swag bag. If not, check if you can get deals from the companies at the expo – they might just give you a baby bottle set FREE if you shopped most of your baby essentials there.
8. Host a Baby Shower
The easiest way to complete your baby essentials is to host a baby shower.
Baby bottles, newborn onesies, and diapers are all favorite gifts in a baby shower, so you can expect to receive at least 1 set of bottles at the event.
Plus, it’s a chance to see your friends before things get hectic for you and your newborn.
9. Get Free Baby Bottles from Mommy Bloggers
If you follow mommy bloggers online, you know that they LOVE hosting contests and giving away free stuff.
After all, bloggers are influencers that attract brands. Meaning, baby bottle companies, milk formula companies, and other baby essential-focused companies seek out these bloggers to give free samples and products for giveaways.
This is because the audience of mommy blogs is exactly what these brands are targeting for their products.
Of course, don’t expect freebies to be available all year-round, but make sure to follow these mom blogs on their socials or subscribe to their newsletter so you are updated with future freebies.
10. Do Online Tasks for Gift Cards
You’ll feel like you won free baby bottles because the online tasks you need to do to earn points are super easy.
For example, by online shopping, answering surveys, visiting websites, and playing games, you get to earn points that you can exchange for a real gift card.
Need More Baby Stuff Aside from Free Baby Bottles?
Babies need a TON of stuff, so it’s just understandable why new moms welcome any freebie they can find to help with the expense of taking care of babies.
If you’re interested in other free baby items, don’t miss my guides about:
- How to Find Free Baby Diapers
- Free Baby Formula for Moms and their Babies
- Where to Get a Free Baby Box for my Baby
- All Kinds of Free Baby Samples You Can Get
And of course, my favorite post about all the free stuff for new moms, which has made plenty of overwhelmed new moms something to reward themselves for such a memorable, yet challenging time.