Pregnancy is such a delicate and stressful time for both the mom and the baby. If you’re looking for ways to get pampered (or pamper your partner or a friend who’s pregnant) during these special nine months but money is tight, there’s no better way to do it than by receiving free pregnancy stuff.
- Daily Goodie Box - Grab a GIANT box of free samples from some of the world's most popular brands.
- Try Products - What's better than one giant box of free stuff? TWO giant boxes of free stuff. Join Try Products to get even more free samples shipped right to you.
- Survey Junkie - Work with companies like Nike, Sony, and Apple and get paid to test out their latest products!
I’ve rounded up 15 different places that will send out free baby stuff for expecting mothers.
15 Places to Get Free Pregnancy Stuff Online
1. Noobie Box
This box full of goodies from Nookie Box is a highly-rated sample box for moms-to-be. The contents of the box vary but may include breastfeeding kits, lotion samples for stretch marks, hair products, prenatal vitamins, lactation-related freebies, baby diapers and wipes, and so on.
Anyone can get a Noobie Box sample, as long as you collect your free box just once in your lifetime. You don’t need to subscribe or buy another product, but you do need to pay for shipping ($9.95 for any of the contiguous United States) to receive it.
2. Stock up on Diapers via Huggies, Pampers, and GoodNites
This is exclusively for your newborn baby. No one can ever be prepared for the number of diapers you’ll use when the baby arrives, so stocking up on diapers before welcoming your baby is a good idea.
Plus, if you receive a ton of free diapers, you can use some of your savings to buy healthcare, skincare, or other mom-pampering goodies.
These 3 sites never run out of promos:
- Huggies Rewards — You’ll need to buy some Huggies diapers first to earn rewards, but once you save up enough points, you can redeem them for diapers, baby food, toys, and other baby stuff. Anyone who registers may get a chance to win free diapers for a year.
- Pampers Rewards — Same rules as Huggies Rewards, except for the brand.
- GoodNites — This site has more brands under its wing, from Kleenex to Pull-Ups, and also Huggies and Pampers too! Note that this is more geared towards toddlers or any child currently being potty trained.
(Check more ways to get free diapers here, if that’s the only baby product you’re really after.)
Any expectant mom who joins “The Mom’s Room” community has the chance to receive some of Medela’s favorite breastfeeding products.
This program is exclusive to US-based moms.
Create your baby registry at buybuy BABY, then visit one of their on-site locations to receive a free goody bag full of samples from different brands.
Unfortunately, this program isn’t available by mail, so better check if there’s a buybuy BABY store near you.
Home to organic cleaning products, laundry detergents, toiletries, baby care and period care items, The Seventh Generation is on the higher end of the spectrum price-wise.
However, if you join the ‘Generation Good’ community, you might be given a chance to try new products and receive special offers and even have them mailed straight to your home.
I remember watching a news clip about Finland and how their government gives away a huge “baby box,” which serves as the baby’s first crib and also a container for dozens of free baby items given to moms who have just given birth.
The box was designed to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Finland has successfully brought down the death rate from SIDS because of this program.
This is the reason I got excited when I learned that many states are partnering with Baby Box Co. for the baby boxes and free parenting lessons about safety.
To be able to get one of these boxes, you must:
- Sign up at BabyBoxUniversity
- Watch some videos to educate new parents about SIDS and other important issues selected by local experts
- Receive your FREE Baby Box full of products worth at least $150
US-based moms-to-be can save a ton of money in the next 12 months if they join the Motherhood Maternity Preggie Perks program.
After signing up, you’ll be a part of a community of moms and moms-to-be who can receive up to $1,500 worth of sample products, discounts, and exclusive offers from Motherhood Maternity partners.
Sign up for Babylist’s baby registry, make a purchase from the site for a minimum of $10, and you could get a ‘Hello Baby Box’ from Babylist for free. You do need to pay $5 shipping to receive free stuff from known brands like Cetaphil, Pampers, and more.
What’s great about Babylist is that you can create only a single registry for multiple stores, so aside from the big-named stores like Target and Amazon, you can also add items from Etsy, Babylist, and more.
It's a giant box of free samples and it comes right to your door at no cost.
Click here and get yours.
9. Free Breast Pump
If you’re planning to breastfeed and you find electric breast pumps overpriced, you might be eligible to rent or keep one based on your health insurance plans.
The Affordable Care Act made it a requirement for women to gain access to a free breast pump, so if you want to know if you qualify, visit HealthCare.gov for program rules.
You can get free Baby Dove products and other Unilever brands if you sign up on this site to get first dibs on offers.
Make sure to indicate if you’re only expecting (and have no baby yet), or if your family already welcomed the baby.
The Mum-to-be Pack includes several samples for expecting moms. Unfortunately, they’re only available for UK-based women pregnant for a minimum of 13 weeks. You’d have to download the Bounty Pregnancy & Baby app and follow the instructions on your phone.
If you didn’t get a chance to get free pregnancy stuff throughout your pregnancy, you can still get in on the fun with the Bounty Newborn Pack.
12. Baby Registries Giving away Free Pregnancy Stuff
Those who have no particular product in mind can create their baby registries with big stores such as:
- Amazon – If you’re an Amazon Prime Member, you can get a box full of baby-and-mommy items (of $35 value) when you create an Amazon Baby Registry. To claim, just add items to your baby registry list and purchase at least $10 worth from your list. Once you receive the items, log back into your account and click “Check Status” of your Baby Registry. If there’s a button that says “Claim Now,” it means you’re entitled to receive a box-filled gift.
- Target – Create a baby registry and instantly become eligible to receive a welcome kit worth $100 of baby product samples and coupons. The only catch is you’d have to physically go to the nearest Target and claim it from Guest Services.
- Walmart – To receive a $40-value gift box with brands like Aveeno, Johnson’s Baby, Pampers, and Dr. Brown (among others), you must create a baby registry and fill out this form. Expect the free sample box to arrive within 4 to 6 weeks.
Prenatal yoga is a great way to increase strength and flexibility, as well as develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques that will help you have a more comfortable labor.
Groker offers online classes focusing on health, including yoga, fitness, and cooking classes. Sign up for a free 2-week trial and you can get prenatal yoga classes for two weeks.
14. Free Belly Button™ Bands
The usual belly bands cover up the gap between your jeans and your shirt when wearing your pre-pregnancy, non-maternity jeans, delaying or even eliminating the need to buy maternity pants.
This way, you save money while preserving your comfort.
Belly Button™ Bands take it one step further as you can attach these bands to your jeans.
For a limited time, buy Belly Button™ bands and use the promo code SHOPHER1 to get $40 off your order, which is incidentally the price of their most expensive variant. Thus, you get it for free!
15. Free Breastfeeding Class from Milkology
Breastfeeding is natural, but it doesn’t always come naturally.
Taking a breastfeeding class increases your chances of success.
Milkology offers a free 5-day breastfeeding class. Receive your lessons in your email and learn what to expect, how you can prepare for it during pregnancy, how to increase your milk supply, and many more.
Where Else Can You Get Free Pregnancy Stuff?
Getting free pregnancy stuff is fun, but receiving a continuous supply of baby product freebies can help lighten the load.
Know of any other companies that give away free stuff for expectant moms? Share your recommendations with us and other moms-to-be in the comments below!