Whether you’re the one expecting or just a member of the party-planning crew, this big list of free baby shower printables can help you check off things from your to-do list.
- Daily Goodie Box - Grab a GIANT box of free samples shipped right to you from some of the world's most popular brands.
- Try Products - What's better than one giant box of free stuff? TWO giant boxes of free stuff. Join Try Products to get even more free samples.
- P&G Rewards - Get over $100 in coupons to stuff you already buy, plus enter to win weekly gift boxes and gift cards.
This BIG list of freebies includes gender reveal printables, baby shower invitations, welcome signs, baby shower games, thank you cards, and other printables perfect for a modern baby shower.
Free Baby Shower Printables and Invitations for Gender Reveal
Some couples love traditional baby showers with games and gift-opening. Others include a gender reveal that entails various printables or other fun materials. Here you can find gender-reveal printables for girls or boys.
- Although sites like evite.com is mainly a premium party supply company, there are also free designs available for everyone to download and print. Of course, you can’t use this for business – stick to personal use and you’ll be okay.
- Design Wizard is similar to evite and offers many pre-made invitations for baby showers. You can customize the designs straight from the site and personalize the details quickly.
- Catch My Party has a blue and pink-themed set of baby shower printables that play on the “is it a girl or a boy” theme that most gender reveal parties do.
- GenderRevealInvitations.com has some of the most adorable themes for gender reveal. Take a look at their catalog, most of them are free to print.
- Are you looking for something unique? This chalkboard baby shower invitation definitely is head-turning! It’s available FREE at Tried and True Blog alongside
- GreetingsIslands.com has over a dozen professionally-made baby shower invitations, which are free and customizable. Both free and premium designs are easily customizable.
Maybe you didn’t want to host a gender reveal as part of your baby shower.
If you already disclosed the baby’s gender in advance, or you decided not to find out the gender of your baby, these printables are for you. Go have a traditional baby shower with these resources for free printable invites, decorations, welcome banners, thank you cards, cupcake toppers, and everything else you’ll need for your baby shower.
Free Baby Shower Printables for Girls
- If you want to stay away from the typical pinks that many baby shower for girls instantly go to, check out The Nesting Spot and their gorgeous watercolor baby shower invitation in lime green and mint.
- Hostess with the Mostess has the sweetest-looking pink-themed baby shower printable set in magenta, baby pink, white and gray colors.
Free Baby Shower Printables for Boys
- For minimalists who want a simple, but striking theme for a baby boy’s baby shower, How Not to Nest for Less has a set that you can download and print for you water bottle labels, party banner, food cards, invitation, and cupcake toppers.
- Paper Trail Design is giving away a mustache themed baby shower printable party set.
- This baby blue set of cake toppers from Oh My Baby! is ideal for a baby boy’s baby shower.
- My Practical Baby Guide has a blue and red nautical theme printable set perfect for a baby boy’s baby shower.
Free Baby Shower Printable Decorations
If you’re looking for welcome banners, cake toppers, bottle wrappers, and other decorations for the baby shower, check these sites out:
- KateAspen.com has a blue mustache and pink lips printable sheet, which you can use from mason jars to bottle wrappers, and your choice of party favor.
- How adorable are these miniature children’s books turned into cupcake toppers? Download or print directly from Cardmint.com.
- Pennant flags are multifunctional and can be used to decorate all sorts of food and baby shower supplies. Aspen Jay has one in baseball theme (ideal for boy baby showers), while this color-block set from Flanders Family is more gender-neutral.
- These simple blue and pink chevron printable water bottle wraps can be a great addition to your food prep and gender reveal activity. Download it from That’s What Che Said.
- We Live Happily Ever After has an adorable baby shower set jar labels, banners and invites in forest animal theme, but by far my favorite is the set of bunting banners with onesies.
Free Baby Shower Printables: Games
From ice-breakers to gender reveal games and other baby shower activities to make the event lighter, memorable and definitely more fun, check out this list of free printables:
- The Every Mom has a bunch of printable games like pictionary, word scramble, and more.
- Take the heat of the mom-to-be for a minute and Guess the animal pregnancy! This printable game, which Paper Trail Design offers for free, will definitely highlight animal lovers in the group.
- Pop Fizz Designs has a trivia-based game that anyone can download and print.
- Love memory games? Check this printable baby shower-themed one from this site, which was built exclusively for baby shower game ideas.
- Fun Party Pop lists three dozens worth of games you can pick and choose from. If you’re not a fan of the examples, the baby shower game ideas are still worth checking out.
- The Post Partum Party has a cool Old Wives Tale quiz for those planning a gender reveal on their baby showers. With this game, guests guess as much superstitions they know about cravings, mannerisms, pregnancy behavior and how these relate to the baby’s gender.
- Unscramble the baby words game from Sight and Sound Reading is a fun and wholesome game for mom-to-be’s experiencing some pregnancy brain.
- Colour Pop Studio has an adorable ‘The Price is Right’ printable for baby showers.
- Aspen Jay’s adorable Baby Bingo printable cards are a-must if you love bingo.
- Looking for baby shower games that don’t suck? Tula Mama’s baby shower jeopardy game sounds like one.
- FreebieFindingMom created these amusing diaper raffle printable. Guests are encouraged to bring diaper and get a raffle stub in return (for a chance to win a prize at the end of the event).
A Wish for Baby isn’t really a game, but it’s a heart-warming activity that the expecting mom and dad would cherish. Check out a sample from Momooze.com.
Looking for Baby Shower Gifts?
Like any party, you can save money planning for your baby shower if you printed some of the invites and decorations yourself. You just have to pick the designs that speak to you.
You can also collect some free magazines for baby shower inspirations.